Workshop on the Exploration of Low-Temperature Plasma Physics (WELTPP-22)
- Registration is closed. We received more than 70 registrations and are looking forward welcoming you at Rolduc.
- The program (incl. schedule of the talks) of the workshop is now available online.
- The full book of abstracts of the workshop will be available at the registration desk.
- Our invited speaker is confirmed: Prof. Jan Benedikt (Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel) is giving a lecture on Thursday.
- His evening talk is entitled Mass spectrometry and plasma chemistry of atmospheric pressure plasma jets.
- Additionally, we will have 6 topical lectures this year. More details soon under Program.
- Also this year WELTPP is kindly supported by Ocean Insight (formerly Ocean Optics). Check-out the demo Thursday afternoon!
Scope & Format
The aim of this workshop is to create a forum for young low temperature plasma scientists,
that is graduate students and postdoctoral researchers, to meet, learn from each other,
exchange knowledge, present results and establish new contacts.
The emphasis is on the presentation of the work of the people new in this field. The scientific
program typically encompasses about 15 contributed talks, an invited lecture and ample
time for discussions during 2 poster sessions
The meeting is a two days session starting on Thursday (28/11/2019) before lunch
and finishing on Friday (29/11/2019) afternoon.
|Impression from WELTPP 20 in 2017..
The workshop will be held at the old convent Rolduc